Even though the majority of us are on a rigorous program of Eat, Sleep, Repeat, in that lockdown period. It’s necessary that we treat our stomach growls and cravings.
The practice of thinking of everything to consume, grocery shopping and the cooking time is so exhausting that we neglect to savour the dish.
If you are a couch potato and need tasty meal hacks, here are a number of quick recipes you may prep at no time as you binge-watch! Make sure you also address the best dinning table cover for family gathering because after the meal is cooked, they will hog on the meal.
- An Egg-cellent start.
Fluffy, Insta-worthy omelet
Salt to taste
- In a bowl, whisk 3 eggs with a pinch of salt until fluffy for 7-10 mins.
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium flame and grease it with butter.
- Add the egg mix and wait for 10-11 mins.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
- Mac & Cheese
A classic Mac & Cheese
5 cups- Milk
2 cups- shredded cheese
- In a large utensil, bring the milk to a boil.
- Add the macaroni and stir constantly until the pasta is cooked, for 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, then add the cheddar. Stir until the cheese is melted and the pasta is evenly coated.
- And wola!
- You’re such a Smoothie
3. Banana and oats smoothie
½ cup- Rolled oats
1 cup -Milk
- Add rolled oats to a blender and blend until the oats are the size of a fine crumb.
- Add the banana and milk and blend well.
- Pour in a glass.
- What the Cluck?
4. Teriyaki chicken
2- chicken thighs, sliced into chunks
1 cup- soy sauce (240 mL)
½ cup- brown sugar
- grill the chicken thighs evenly in a pan, then flip.
- Add the soy sauce and brown sugar, stirring and bringing to a boil.
- Stir until the sauce has reduced and evenly glazes the chicken.
- Serve with rice, if desired!
- Cake it easy
5. Chocolate-Hazelnut mug cake
1- cup chocolate hazelnut spread.
¼ cup -All-purpose flour (30 g)
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together ¾ cup (225 g) chocolate hazelnut spread and the eggs.
- Fold in the flour.
- Evenly distribute into two mugs.
- Microwave each mug for 2 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
you may like reading this as well:-
How To Protect Yourself And Home From Covid-19