In every home, the bathroom is the most important space, but we often forget to take care of this crucial space and to maintain its hygiene. Lack of maintenance can make your bathroom the most unclean part of the house. So, it’s essential to keep the cleaning and maintenance of your bathroom as the top priority. Proper maintenance can ensure that no major problems occur later on. Here is some maintenance point for taking care of the bathroom:
- Taking Care of Leaks and Condensation: we often found lots of moisture in our bathroom. So, your bathroom needs to be ventilated. If you ever find any leakage in your bathroom pipe or other connection get it done immediately by the plumber. The windows of the bathroom should keep open during or after showering.
- Unblock the bathroom drains: you should avoid any blockage in the drainage system of the bathroom, as it can be the reason for bad odours. You can easily unblock the drains by using some household material like boiling water, vinegar, and baking soda. Into the plug hole. First, pour boiling water then pour a half cup baking powder. Then, mix some vinegar with boiling water and down the drain as you cover the plug. Wait for some time and flush the drains using boiling water to clear the blockage.
- Clean Your Bathroom: Makesure you clean your bathroom regularly. Whenever you clean the bathroom, don’t avoid hard-to-reach places such as corners of tap, bathroom corners, plug holes and fitting area. Also, once a month you should do a deep cleaning of your bathroom by using some good cleaner.
- Don’t avoid bad odours: Never avoid the bad odour of your bathroom. There are numbers of air-fresheners available in the market in various price ranges. You can install one of them for a fresh odour.
- Repairing Sealant and Grout: You should prevent your tiles from moisture by grouting the surface of bathroom tiles. And the grout lines should be clean every time when you do deep cleaning of your bathroom.