In this blog we will walk you through that how you can care your kitchen because kitchen is the most prominent part in your home, it provides vitamins minerals in the form of food. It is our responsibility to take care of our kitchen.
The showpieces in your kitchen are your doors, shelves and accessories. Whether you have selected a painted, vinyl, acrylic or MFC finished shelves and doors, it is critical to ensure that they are looked after to ensure their quality and longevity. Different finishes require different care and cleaning process. Please make sure that you are fully aware of the quality finish on your shelves and doors prior to cleaning them.
The use of aggressive chlorine-based cleaners, bleach, wax – furniture polish and solvents like acetones and alcohols etc. must be avoided on shelves and doors, as this will damage their surfaces. Further, wax and polishes create a residue build up that is difficult to remove.
Here are some cleaning guidelines that should be followed:
- Remove all cooking spillages immediately with a wet cloth and dust it off with a clean and soft dry cloth only.
- Avoid using harsh cleaning tools such as wired brushes and scouring pads.
- Never use abrasives or rough cleaners on the furniture.
- Splatters and condensations on the panels should be cleaned and dried immediately.
- Dilute 1 part of soap with 99 parts of warm water and use a damp (not wet) cloth to wipe down the surfaces.
- Use a clean and dry microfiber cloth to dry the surface that you’ve already wiped with a damp cloth.
- Cover the space with a PVC protector mat to avoid the dust accumulation and increase the life of your kitchen.
Following products will help you give elegant look to your kitchen.