If you like the artwork of the bargain, you may be used to buying consumer goods second hand. A vehicle, a gently used coat, a classic pair of boots or a classic timepiece doesn’t need to be fresh to be secure, useful or maybe trendy. But there are a few things you should never buy used. A mattress is just one of them, and here’s why:
1. You don’t know how a used mattress was cared for.Have you pushed down the highway, in the rain, and passed a truck using a mattress in the back? How can you know that’s not the mattress you’re purchasing from a resale shop? The most problematic component of a used mattress is that the risk that it has been damaged, or worse, infested with something like bed bugs. Even creatures that pose a disturbing problem (like dust mites) are difficult to get rid of. A mattress can’t be washed and sanitized how a pair of underwear from a vintage shop can be.
2. You can not assess the quality of a used mattress. Even if a used mattress appears clean and has only been slept on for a few decades, it is hard to appraise the present condition of the mattress. Reduced quality foam, springs and other materials can get worse over time. Body oils, body fluids and spills can significantly accelerate that rust, but might not be immediately noticeable upon inspection.Unlike purchasing a pre-owned car, where you rely upon a mechanic to assess the motor and buy a protracted warranty, a used mattress is difficult to assess.Most new mattresses additionally come with a warranty. So, purchasing a used mattress puts you at a double bind: You’re more likely to encounter a problem or defect in a used mattress, and you won’t have a guarantee to cover replacement or repair.
3. A used mattress includes a short remaining lifespan. If you buy a used mattress from somebody who slept on it for 3 years, even though there are no mattress flaws and it satisfies your criteria for relaxation, you will still have to buy a new mattress in a couple of years. Why not start fresh with something you really want?
4. A second hand mattress won’t be customized to you.When you purchase a new mattress, you get to personalize the mattress support system and the mattress relaxation characteristics. To aid you with this procedure, the Dream Care India mattress selector takes your tastes and lifestyle into account and identifies your very best mattress options. It is highly improbable that a mattress that is used would satisfy all your comfort criteria.
5. New mattresses are manufactured from better materials.The same way applications and mobile technology evolve annually, so does mattress technology. Mattress substances, such as memory foam, continue to advance and support a more dynamic assortment of comfort preferences. For example, memory foam has been considered a warm material for many decades. However, Dream Care India’s exclusive gel memory foam is an advanced material infused with countless gel beads which react to your body, providing improved aid and cooling comfort.