In this blog, Dream Care India will walk you through some important tips regarding gas cylinders.
Some important points to remember
- It needs to be as brief as possible. Maximum length should be approximately 1.5 meters.
- It needs to be readily accessible for review.
- Keep it away from fire and heat.
- Push it in order to cover the entire duration of the nozzle.
- Clean it with moist cloth only. Do not use soap to lessen the tubing within the nozzle.
- Check it frequently for holes, cracks, softness, and porosity particularly in the ends.
- Replace tube every two years if not sooner.
- Don’t insure rubber tubing by another item or sleeve.
If you smell gas
- Don’t operate electrical switches.
- Make sure that cooker knobs are in OFF position
- Don’t light a matchstick to discover the leakage of LPG.
- Open all windows and doors
- If the odor persists, call your HP Gas provider through office hours.
- Repair the security cap on the valve.
Apart from this the most important and most fragile thing in the home is gas cylinder it can cause and damage at high rate, so it is recommended to protect our gas cylinder first for any damage. There are several ways for being damaged by cylinder, first is keep it away it from childerns and infants second is always keep it in cover use Cylinder Cover
Disconnecting the empty cylinder
Put out all of the flames and flames including incense sticks, candle, pooja lamp from the kitchen and adjacent chambers