Experience: 4 to 9 years
Job Location: Ghaziabad
Working days: Monday to Saturday
Reporting time: 9:00 am
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analysing production performance records and data.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analysing operating practices, record-keeping systems and forms of control.
Required Candidate profile
- Reporting MIS
- Experience in Advanced Excel VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Basic Excel Formulas is essential
- Must have individually handled a production line
- Education: Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Industry Type: Textiles
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent